Digital Skin Imaging Analysis
What is Skin Imaging?
* Includes a Mini Facial and Emailed Scan Results
The digital skin scanner uses a state of the art skin scanning machine, a powerful combination of spectral imaging and targeted complexion analysis with UV light, to analyze the surface and deeper layers of the skin in order to determine the proper treatment of various skin conditions. Once the therapist has conducted the scan, the results are displayed on a monitor giving a true photo analysis for planning and evaluating every aspect of the skin.
Is Skin Imaging Right for Me?
- Provides consistent, comparative analysis.
- Examine targeted areas.
- Evaluate skin tone and pigment variations.
- Review comparative graphical analysis.
- Produce and archive assessment reports with notes.